Confessions/Random things I’m talking about:
- If you “like” Becoming Adorrable on Facebook or follow me on Twitter, you already know that this morning, Tres came home. I spotted him coming down the stairs (which means he was sneaky getting in) and heading back outside. But for now, the Dorr household is on lockdown. In other words, the doggy door is blocked. Tres is currently back in hibernation on the couch, and has enjoyed a plethora of kitty treats (which were free with that coupon from a few weeks ago).
That’s his “WHY are you freaking out?” face
- I was really, really disappointed with the last Emily Giffin novel I read. Love the One You’re With made me hate all the characters. I didn’t feel the slightest bit of connection with the main character. She was flighty, indecisive, and immature. Not to mention, it was predictable. Maybe Ms. Giffin ran out of things to write about?
- Tim (with the help of me, I say) designed our save-the-dates. We have slightly different ideas on what should be done with them, but I think I might let him win this battle. I can’t always have my way.
- I never thought submitting an engagement announcement to the newspaper would be as nerve-wracking as it was. But it’s done. And no, AJC, I refuse to pay $30 for an online-only announcement. How much are you charging for print? I don’t even want to know.
- Tomorrow, we plan on going to Bed, Bath & Beyond to start a wedding registry. I’ve spent a few days mulling over what we should be registering for, but in the end this is kind of the plan, isn’t it?
Not really. But kind of.
- I’m kind of getting to a point in my life where I’m pretty darn content. Like, if it was my birthday and you asked me what I wanted, I’d say “Oh… I dunno… Dr Pepper?” And really, you can’t go wrong with giving me Dr Pepper. I’ll drink it all, I promise.
- Uhhh. Did I ever show you my coupon organizer? I can’t remember. Well, here it is:
I got that from Laa76 on etsy. Totally worth it. Although, if you can rock a sewing machine, you can sew a cover onto one of those yourself. That’s not me… Yet. I also aim to eventually get a matching recipe card box.
- Because Tim absolutely adores me, he went to Ulta all by himself to get me the Real Techniques makeup brushes I’d been eyeing. That’s love, y’all. And now I have to ask myself why I ever bothered with a foundation brush when a stippling brush works WAY better.
That’s all I’ve got for now! Do you have any products/items that you’ve absolutely fallen in love with recently? Tell me about them (so I can try them)!