Me? Slack on blogging? Never….
- Sometime soon we’re replacing the flooring on the third floor. Until then, my craft/random office supplies (that I do actually use) are either in boxes in a closet or awkwardly in the front parlor. It’ll be nice to have a “me area”.
- Meal planning has saved my butt. We are eating out less, probably (definitely) saving money, and I don’t come home wondering what’s for dinner.
- Taking care of five animals is hard. And with three cats… That litter box is a war zone.
- Tinkerbell ate my EOS lip balm. :(
- An hour-long drive to work is only remedied by good gas mileage and Slacker Radio.
- You know that calm you feel when your significant other is around? Even if he/she is currently irritating you? It’s so nice to have that all the time.
- I am farther away in distance from my friends, but since most of them have important, time-consuming jobs and/or kids, I don’t think I actually see them any less. Especially since before I would be blocking off time to be in Atlanta with Tim.
- The DDS finally sent me my new drivers’ license. It only took them 5 weeks. Ridiculous.