- As you can imagine, this week (and last) has been full of puppy. Having a young puppy (just over 10 weeks old now) is a lot of work. But, last week was an emotionally rough one for me. Twilight has been a welcome distraction and good therapy. For a small puppy, she’s relatively easy, and lets us sleep about 7 hours straight.
- Does anyone else have so many blogs in their reader it’s actually overwhelming? I’ve been so behind on commenting on blogs, I’m pretty sure I’m not actually ever going to catch up. Sometimes you just have to mark all as read and start over.
- As you probably know, I play trivia once or twice every week. This week, we only had a team of three, we had to do “lightning rounds”, and the bar was full of screaming sportsball fans, but we still managed to win first place! It’s the first time we’ve won first in quite awhile, so we were excited.
- I was kind of disappointed in the finale of Dancing With the Stars. I felt at first like I was okay with whoever won, but then I was kind of sad Riker didn’t win. I just thought he did an outstanding job every single time.
- This weekend, Tim and I are leaving for a family trip to the beach! I’ll be sad to leave Twilight, and I’m sure she’ll grow twice as big while we’re gone, but we have some awesome house & pet sitters.
- Tuesday is the next Blogger Men Tell All! Take a few minutes this weekend and play “would you rather” with your man, and link up the answers in a few days!
P.S. I loved Cassie’s post on Twitter chats (and unfortunately I couldn’t make this week’s). What are you favorite Twitter chats, and when do they happen?
Linking up with All the Joys for Blogger Love