This week was my week. Last week after I updated y’all on our upcoming IVF procedure, I just kind of fell into a funk. It was hard for me to find motivation and inspiration, but I rested up over the weekend and showed up this week.
– Twilight let you guys know she has a case of mange, which is, I think, more stressful for me than her. She’s really itchy, but I feel so bad for her when I see all her missing fur. It also means special baths every few days to relieve some of that itch, which I of course am in charge of, along with her medication. She’s worth all of it, with her sweet puppy kisses, but it’s still stressful.
– We saw Jurassic World on Wednesday night, and it did not disappoint! I know some were not impressed, feeling like the original was far better. But I don’t think anything can ever beat the original. JW was still well done!
– I listened to the best Taylor Swift mashup I’ve ever heard nonstop this week. These two songs are better together. Big Machine already pulled it from YouTube, because they apparently still don’t want anyone to listen to her music.
– I’m obsessed with the bracelet from my Rocksbox this month. My tiny wrists usually cannot hold onto bracelets, but this one is PERFECT. Should I keep it?
– I think I might win the Workweek Hustle challenge on Fitbit. One of my friends keeps winning it EVERY week, with me just barely behind. I CAN DO IT.
I hope you have a fabulous Friday and weekend! What are your plans? Are you seeing your dad Sunday?
02 Summer Road Trip Playlist – Strum Simmer Sip
Speak Up For Silence – Sea Salt Secrets via Sage the Blog
Steps I Take to Be a More Positive Person – Always, Al
Why Perfectionism Might Be Stealing Your Joy – Simplicity Relished
The Parts We Choose to Share – Ember Grey